The last few days my entire body has been hurting sooo bad! When you have the flu and your body just hurts...that's how I have felt. However, I don't feel bad like the flu. It's been my joints and my bones that have hurt. Eli wanted me to call the dr and see if it's normal and they asked me to come in this morning. The nurse practitioner said that she thinks it's one of 3 things: being on bed rest can cause your body to ache, calcium deficiency, or my PIH (liver, kidney, white count, red count) is showing elevated. She drew some blood to check those numbers which hopefully everything is fine there. Best case scenario is I just need some more calcium. I will up my calcium intake starting today to what she recommends...1200mg. Fine by me because I LOVE me some milk!
I will go back on Thursday for my normal appointment, so they should have the bloodwork results by then.
I am sooo ready for my guy to be here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment