A few posts back I was explaining my job situation. Well, it is official...I am unemployed! I like so many other people am out of work. I wasn't planning on returning back anytime soon since I just got home with my baby not even 2 weeks ago. However, it just sucks! We had a feeling it was going to happen, but maybe in the back of my mind atleast I was hoping not.
I have filed for unemployment and I'm just waiting to hear on that. I can't request any money until October 11th which puts us in a bind since Eli was off work for so long taking care of me and with Samuel being in the hospital. I'm not sure how it's all going to play out, but somehow someway we will get through. We might lose everything we have between now and then...but we still have each other.
Please pray for us financially and for something to open up on a job for me. I have a couple of options on the horizon. I'm just praying for His will to be done and seeking His direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment