Saturday, September 5, 2009

Shower #1

A week ago today I had my first baby shower at Kathy's house. We had a nice turn out and it was fun touching base with people that I haven't seen in ages. We got some really cute things...including this adorable onesie!! All he needs is a blazer to go with it and he is ready for church. Thank you Kathy N. for this. (she also made some other really cute burp cloths & receiving blankets)

Daddy got his own diaper bag thanks to Aunt Hannah. It might be hard to see, but it's of course....camo!

Here is the newest addition to the Sullivan side of the family...Emily. Isn't she just the cutest ever?!!

I wish I had gotten a picture of us together, but lookie lookie who this is? Kiley and I go back to 6th grade and I haven't seen her in probably 8-9 years. It's been fun getting back in touch with her and it was a blast remembering the past at the shower. She has a picture of both of us and she swore she wouldn't blast me on facebook, but it's probably gonna happen now that she's been posted on here. Love you girl!

Thank you so much for everything we got and we can't wait to share our little man with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment