Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 week check up

Mr. Samuel and I went to see my dr today for my 2 week check up. It hasn't quite been 2 weeks, but I really wanted to see my dr as opposed to a nurse practitioner. All is well and I have "officially" been given the OK to drive. (even though I drove myself there) She was going on and on about my guy. He did so good...I'm so thankful!

I will go back again on October 22nd for my 4 week follow up and hopefully by then my blood pressure will be leveling off and I can come off the medicine. If not, she said she will send me to a specialist to see what's going on. I think it just runs in the family, but what do I know.

Now that I can drive, this Momma is gonna be on the loose. I have been confined for over a month...it's time to get out and about. Oh except for the fact that I have a baby that's only 12 days old and it's flu season. Maybe we will stay in a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment