The night before last I had 3 dreams that I was going to go into labor on Labor Day. So far, nothing more than just the usual back contractions that I've been having for weeks. The day isn't over yet, so we will see.
We have been really lazy today! I'm laying on the couch while Eli is playing his game. We are going to get Kenz later on for dinner. Eli's mom fixed a brisket, so we will be heading over there for a little while. Afterwards we will take Kenz home and then it's time to get ready for work. Well, it's time for Eli to get ready for work.
I go back to the dr tomorrow afternoon. She should measure him again and I can't wait to see how much the little guy weighs. My dr is also supposed to start checking for dilation as well which I'm hoping something is going on. I would be thrilled if she said my cervix is softening...that's a step in the right direction.
I have another shower this coming weekend and I would like for him to wait until after the shower. It's all in God's timing though! We are anxious to meet him and for his arrival.
No comments:
Post a Comment