Once we got home, we got settled in. Samuel is eating every 3 hours, so I grabbed a quick bite to eat before it was time to feed him. Once the 3 hours is approaching, he makes it known that it's about time to eat. He did absolutely wonderful yesterday. We had some cuddle time, Daddy had some cuddle time and big sister Mackenzie FINALLY got to hold him. (the pictures are on the other camera, so I will get those up here as soon as possible) She was sooo excited when she got here. The last time she saw him was last Sunday and he was still on the CPAP. He looks like a whole new person without all the "stuff" on him.

Last night was also relatively easy. I guess it's that motherly instinct, but every 3 hours he was awake and I felt really rested at each feeding. He is such a good eater and sleeps wonderfully as well. What a sweet baby boy!
We are enjoying every minute we have with him. The gift of life is AMAZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment