Eli has had a horrible toothache since last week. The dr gave him some antibiotics to try and clear up the infection and told him he was going to have to pull 2 of his back teeth. The antibiotics weren't doing anything for him and the pain kept getting worse. So, this morning he couldn't hardly stand it and said he was going to have to get them pulled. So, I called the dentist and within the hour he had 2 less teeth in his mouth.
I was on the verge of having a panic attack on the way over there just thinking about stepping foot into a dentist office and I wasn't even the one that was about to endure the torture. Ugh...I depsise the dentist!
I'm hoping he begins to feel better ASAP because the poor thing hasn't been able to sleep much less function on a normal level since this all began. He is getting some much needed rest right now...poor baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment