Tonight has not been a very fun night to say the least. Well, I guess you should say I haven't been real comfortable all day. I'm not sleeping well at all and then to have to lay around all day makes it tough as well.
Anyway, I was sitting here before dinner and just broke down. I have been pretty miserable all day with Samuel's position. He is head down which is good except that one of his body parts has been pushing on my lower left side for the majority of the day. No matter how many times I flip, I couldn't get comfortable. My sweet hubby suggested I take a bath and see if that would help. He and Mackenzie drew my bath water and put some bubbles in. I stayed in there for probably 30 minutes and what a relief! Samuel changed positions and hasn't pushed on me since. My back is feeling better...it was nice!
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to take baths this late in the game, but as far as I'm concerned...it provided some much needed relief! Thank you guys for taking care of me!
I know I'm having a pity party with myself...this all comes with being pregnant. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment