Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tomorrow

We have our weekly check-up tomorrow at the dr's office. We have to be there bright and early at 8:00. They are going to do the non-stress test first which is really boring. If I could curl up and go to sleep in there it wouldn't be too bad, but I actually have to participate on the test. Afterwards, we will have our sonogram at 8:30. This is my favorite part of the entire visit! She is going to measure him this week and according to our calculations, he should be about 5lbs. 12oz. Let's see how close we are! Then the dreaded visit with the dr...I shouldn't say dreaded, but I always get anxious when they check my blood pressure. I try not to as I don't want to drive it through the roof, but as Jen says, "I get white coat syndrome".

Deep down I keep hoping my dr will say she wants to take him because he is developed and will be fine without any overnight stays in the NICU. (wishful thinking I know) I'm so done with laying around at this point I can't stand it. That's really what it boils down to...I'm sick of laying around and having him here means I can get up and do whatever I want without worrying about my blood pressure.

I will update tomorrow after our appointment with details of how everything is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment