The other night Eli and I worked on the nursery. Well, I laid on a bean bag chair with my feet on pillows and I pointed where I wanted things hung. I also laid there and put his mobile together. We have everything up on the walls and arranged, except for the bed. My niece is still sleeping in her crib off and on. So, as soon as she is done with her bed we will be able to put it up.
Everything looks really good! I would post pictures, but we don't have a camera right now. Ours is all jacked up, but maybe I can borrow someone's and post some pics.
The next step is to do his laundry so I can fold and put stuff on hangers.
I'm so thankful we have his room done...that takes a load off! Not that he will be sleeping in his room once we get home, but it needed to be done by the time he got here.
No comments:
Post a Comment