We have been blessed by so many people stepping forward and helping out since I have been on bedrest. Eli's mom first and foremost has absolutely come to the rescue on so many different levels. She comes over everyday about mid morning and stays until late afternoon. She makes my lunch everyday, she helps out with any cleaning that needs to be done around the house and helps out with anything else that needs to be done. Plus she keeps me company. I was not put on this earth to be by myself for any length of time, so her company has been wonderful. Don't tell her, but it's also gives me someone other than Eli to pick on!
Hannah has also been a tremendous help as well by organizing a dinner team. Eli hasn't had to cook one single meal since I have been home. We have either had dinner brought over by his mom, other people in the family or people from the church have brought dinner.
It absolutely amazes me what generosity people have in their hearts! God is so good and has been taking wonderful care of us. I don't know how we will make it through, but our faith and trust is in Him. I know He will provide for us and everything will work out in the end.
Thank you to those who have helped and continue to help. We will never be able to repay you!
We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment