Friday, August 7, 2009

My Amazing Husband

Can I please say that I absolutely have the most incredible husband on the planet!

I have really fallen behind on housework the last couple of weeks. Since I'm now on bedrest, I really can't do anything. So, all of this has come down on my baby's shoulders. Yesterday when we got home from the hospital, he mowed the lawn, fed us dinner and stayed up until about 4:00 this morning cleaning the entire house from floor to ceiling. I woke up at 3:00 and he was steam cleaning the carpets. I asked him why he was doing this and he said he didn't want me being stuck in a dirty house looking around frustrated because I can't do anything. Keep in mind he also had to get up and go to work this morning. The unselfish sacrificies he makes for me on a daily basis absolutely amaze me!

I could not ask for anyone else to go through this with. Eli handles pressure like no one I have ever seen before. Thank God he is cool under pressure because I'm absolutely not.

Words cannot express the gratitude I have for this man. God has blessed me with more than I could ever have dreamed of. I constantly sit back and I'm in awe of who He has given me. Seriously...what did I do to deserve this man? Eli shows me on a daily basis what true unconditional love really is.

Eli- No matter what I say or do, I will never be able to express how much I appreciate everything that you do. You are truly my best friend. With everything that we have been through, I love you more today than I did when we said "I do". Thank you for being the Godly leader in our house, thank you for being my partner in crime and thank you for being a wonderful father to our children. I love you angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment