Our appointment went well this morning. Samuel is still laying across my stomach but his head is now on my right side. (last week his head was on my left side) She said he still has time to turn. If he doesn't she will try to turn him. If she can't get him to, he will have to be delivered by c-section. I'm hoping he will run out of room and that will force him to turn.
We weren't able to get any decent pictures of him this time because his back is facing outward. We did get to see some hair on his little head and Eli saw his hands balled up by his face. He is currently measuring about 10 days ahead of schedule and weighs about 6lbs. 4oz. He's getting sooo big!
I talked to my dr about driving myself to my appointments and she said that is fine. She also said I can go pick up Kenz from school which I'm soooo excited about! Other than going to my weekly appointments and picking Kenz up, I need to be resting. I love my dr!!! I feel like a grown up again! : )
I will go back next Thursday for my next visit. There was some indication that she might have me come in twice a week instead of once a week...hopefully that doesn't transpire! I guess I will find out next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment