This weekend we are getting Peanut's room painted. We stayed up really late last night (even though I have to work today) trying to get the room prepped and ready. This room will be a little more tedious because we are painting two different colors, but hopefully it will turn out. I will post before and after photos once we are done. Anyone that's down for painting is more than welcome to come over...I will let you! : ) We should have the dresser/changing table in the room this weekend....I can't wait to fill it!
17 days and counting until we know what this little monkey is!! Eli had a dream the other night that it was a girl, I still think it's a boy...but neither of us care. Through all of our struggles, God has blessed us with this angel. We just pray the pregnancy continues to go as smooth as it has and that we have a healthy baby!
Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment