Saturday we woke up and began painting. This weekend's task was to finish the living room & front entry way. Eli's parents came over and lo and behold...Uncle Isaac showed up. I nearly passed out when I found out he was coming over. Having his help seemed to make it go a little quicker. The house is almost finished and I'm so thankful! We wouldn't be this far without all of the help we have had.
Today we went to Eli's grandmother's house for lunch. We left there and had a little bit of time before we were supposed to be at Uncle Isaac and Aunt Hannah's house. I went through my "regular" clothes to see if I could still wear one of my swimsuits since we were going to have a pool party this evening. I found one that I wouldn't exactly call the most attractive thing, but who cares...I have no one to impress, right? Isaac decided to bust out this horrible hat that Luke loves to wear (you can't tell in the picture, but the tips of the hair are colored)


This is sweet little Elise.

Isaac said that the pool was going to be cold when we got there. The thermometer was showing 75 degrees, so guess who wasn't getting in the pool...yes that would be me and Eli said he wasn't going either. However, these 2 didn't seem to mind the temperature:


Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Hannah in the freezing water with Luke, but I did get one of Isaac

Hannah is always dodging the camera if anyone is taking pictures and she thinks she might be the culprite. I did get one of her today and I told her afterwards she made the blog

When we walked in the door at their house, this is what we saw:

I can't wait to go through these totes and get everything put up for our little guy. Luke, your cousin says thank you and he can't wait to meet you too. By the way, these totes are organized 0-3, 6-9, & 9-12 months. I'm so excited! Oh and notice the name on the sign...this isn't his official name. Eli isn't keen on it anymore for some reason...hopefully I can do some convincing. : )
Tomorrow will be a day of sleeping in and getting my house back in order from this weekend. We hope all of you had a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment