

Here is a photo of Daddy and Grandad working hard on Peanut's room.

Oh and lookie...here is one of Grandma working as well.

Thank you Uncle Isaac & Aunt Hannah for dinner last night...we enjoyed it! Don't worry...you will be recruited soon and your faces will show on here as well. That means you Hannah : )
Once Mackenzie's room is completely put together, I will post pictures of that as well. Grandma ordered new bedding yesterday which is a surprise to her. I can't wait until she gets it...my sweet girl deserves it. The paint in both rooms turned out perfect. Eli and I are probably most excited about Mac's room because she has a new bed, new bedding on it's way and will have lots more room to play.
Mackenzie is such an angel...she truly feels blessed to have the things that she has. I'm very thankful for the daughter we have...she is a light in this world. God is working in her life daily and we couldn't be prouder of her.
After we get her room complete in the next couple of days, the next project is painting the hallway and front bathroom. Two areas down...7 more to go before the little one arrives.
Hope you guys have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment