We started the day off with some delicious malt-o-meal! My precious husband makes the best malt-o-meal and that was my request for breakfast. Then it was off to church and they had 4 babies dedicated. It's always so sweet to see the little ones being dedicated each Mother's Day...ours will be roughly 7 months old this time next year. (that's hard to believe)
After a lovely service this morning, we went to Eli's grandmother's house for lunch. The guys cleaned up the kitchen afterwards, so that made it even better. Once we arrived home, it was time for a nap for me. I think I slept for about 3 hours this afternoon...it was sooo nice!
Kenz got home around 5:00 and then this evening we went to Isaac & Hannah's for dinner. After a nice dinner we opened gifts. I got a shirt that says Mommy to Be (too cute), a really nice picture frame and Peanut got 3 outfits. Eli asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day and I told him I wanted the Willow Tree of the pregnant woman. Poor thing wasn't able to find it, so I was given an I-O-U.
I feel so blessed to have the little girl in my life that I do. It's hard to believe she just turned 2 when I first came into her life. She's grown into a beautiful little girl. Our house is so quiet when she's not here and full of life when she is. She brings such joy into our lives. I pray each and every day that God place a hedge of protection around her and her sweet soul. It's a joy to be her mommy and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world!
Thank you to each one of our mother's. You will never know what each one of you means to us. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment