As promised, as soon as we got Mackenzie's room finished I would post some pics. My sweet husband worked so hard on this room. Bless his heart, we fell asleep together on the couch Friday night. We accidentally left our garage door up and thankfully around 2:00 in the morning, we received a wake up call from Eli's dad. So, Eli got up and closed the garage door. He then suddenly felt energized and began working on her room. I on the otherhand wasn't going to have any part since it was so late (or early depending on how you look at it) He worked through the night to finish and this is the result.




We still need to get another valance for her window, but we are having trouble finding that particular one. Mackenzie didn't see her room until today and when she came in, she starting crying saying, "I can't believe ya'll did this
all just for me" She's an angel!
We also went on Saturday and picked up the changing table/dresser from Isaac & Hannah. This is a picture of it in the room.

Thank you Uncle Isaac & Aunt Hannah!
No comments:
Post a Comment