We left for Austin to see my family down there on the 30th and came back on the 31st. (short trip I know) It was great to see my family down there, but the trip was exhausting. Samuel has had a double ear infection for a couple of weeks, so he just hasn't been himself. He was cranky, off schedule and just all around not in a great mood. We stayed in a hotel and this was really hard. He woke up around 3:30 and literally cried for 2 hours before finally falling back asleep with Eli and I. I have never been so tired...well maybe when he was a newborn. We made it home the afternoon of the 31st and he slept for about 5 hours. Poor baby! All in all, the trip was good and I'm glad we were able to see my mom, grandmother, sister and niece.
New Years Eve was spent just hanging out at Eli's parents house playing games. We took the Kinect over there and everyone had a blast with it. New Years Day was spent tending to a sick baby. He was still running fever and tugging at his poor ears. I feel so bad for him!
I seriously can't believe the holidays are over and a new year is here. Where does life go?
No comments:
Post a Comment