Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

I realize it's the new year and I'm just now posting about Christmas, but late is better than never, right? Ok...so let's see where do I start? The week of Christmas was pretty stressful because unfortunately Eli and I were still trying to get our shopping done. To be perfectly honest, we were both out finishing up our gifts to each other on Christmas Eve. That will NEVER happen again! Eli was off the week of Christmas on Thursday and Friday. I had to work on Thursday which was a bummer because I would have loved to have been home with my guys. We tried taking Samuel to see Santa twice at Bass Pro and were unsuccessful. Third times a charm...we were able to see him on Christmas Eve. He LOVED him!! It was the cutest thing ever.

They have a really neat carousel that's reindeer and as you can tell..he thought this was great fun.



Our annual tradition on Christmas Eve is to go to Eli's grandmother's house. The entire extended family goes and it's a lot of fun. We decided to have all the kids act out the Christmas play this year. It was quite comical...here is a glimpse.




Christmas morning was fun as usual...Kenz got a Kinect and Samuel got a rocking horse from Santa. Of course they got overloaded with tons of other things as well.


Eli got me the coolest camera for Christmas...I haven't even figured out how to use all the settings on it, but I'm super stoked about it. I got him an itouch that he LOVES! We got a few other things for each other, but those were our big gifts to each other.

We hope that each one of you had a blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment