Eli and Kenz left last night for the deer lease with Isaac & Luke. Samuel and I decided to venture out this afternoon for some retail therapy. Actually we went to buy Mackenzie's birthday present.
So, we are in Toys R' Us when I decide I should go to the restroom before there had to be a clean up on aisle 4. Insert my dilemma. I didn't put shoes on Samuel when we left the house because after all he was going to be in the buggy, right? We make our way to the restroom when this all comes to a head. My son doesn't have any shoes on and I have items in the buggy which means I can't just wheel him into the restroom. He certainly wasn't going to walk around the public bathroom with no shoes on. I had no choice but to hold him while I went to the restroom. That was interesting to say the least. The look on his face when I was trying to pull my pants down and pull them up was priceless.
Am I just dense or was there another option? Please tell me I'm not the only mother in the world who's done this. Oh the joys of motherhood!
No comments:
Post a Comment