A new year is upon us and it's been a time of reflection for me. I'm not one to make new years resolutions because how many of us actually keep them? For me the changes I want to make are pretty simple:
1. Spend more time with God
*I have so many excuses as to why I don't give Him the time and it's time for me to quite making the excuses and set time aside just for Him. He deserves it!
2. Be a better wife to my amazing and precious husband
3. Be a better mother to my 3 beautiful kids
4. Be a better organizer
*I will be a mother to 3 kids this year...I have to get better at organizing to keep my sanity and my husbands as well
5. Learn to be much more frugal
*I try to be as frugal as possible, but now is more important than ever to be a penny pincher
6. Try to keep my sanity this year
This new year has so much in store and so many changes are upon us. It's exciting, but I'm really nervous about everything. I know I just need to leave at His feet and He will take care of it. Everything will work out in His time, not mine and that's how I want it.
No comments:
Post a Comment