I am 33 weeks today...I can't believe it! I had a dr's appt today as well and everything is going so good. My blood pressure was 110/60! I told Eli having a pregnancy like I had with Samuel makes you question getting pregnant again. It happened and now that I've had an easy pregnancy, it sort of tricks you into wanting to do it all over again. However, this Mama isn't falling for it!
I normally wouldn't go back to see her for another 2 weeks, but she wants me to go ahead and start my weekly visits next week. I will have an ultrasound next week and we will start doing weekly non stress tests. I had to do these weekly stress tests with Samuel for about a month and a half. She is only doing this out of precaution since anything can change between now and the end with me. My c-section is hopefully going to be scheduled by the time I go back next week, so we will have a definite date she will be making her presence in the world.
I'm so incredibly thankful this pregnancy has been as easy as it has. Sure I've had the normal pregnancy issues, but I feel pretty good overall. I have tons to do to get ready and the nesting is really beginning to set in. I'm so ready to see her beautiful face!
No comments:
Post a Comment