Thursday, April 8, 2010

CT Scan Results

Samuel had his CT scan last week. The results are basically that his skull is growing faster than his brain. Originally we were told there is nothing that we need to do. However, I got a phone call today from the dr's office and she said we need to take him into a neurosurgeon. Since they are specialized on the brain and head, they want him to start keeping tabs on his measurements in case something ever changes. Our pediatrician said that they will usually check him every 6 months, so we will see if he says anything else.

I don't really know what all of this means and I'm anxious to get into to see him to get better clarification. It's a little nerve wracking knowing that my baby is going to a neurosurgeon, but I trust in Him and know that He is in control. The soonest we can get in is May 6th, so we have about a month to go.

Please pray for the dr's wisdom and for us to have peace with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment