We had a wonderful Easter weekend. Eli and I were both off on Good Friday, which is when Samuel had his CT scan. On Saturday Jacob & Jamie came in town and Renee had their wedding shower/reception for them. It was fun just hanging out with family. Saturday night we went to Passion at our church and Courtney came to watch it as well. I had my camera and should have taken a picture of us, but I didn't. It was good seeing her and chatting. While we were at the play, Hannah watched Samuel for us. This is what happens when Samuel is left with two girls.

(sorry it's so blurry)
Easter Sunday we enjoyed morning service at church and then our usual lunch with Eli's grandmother. Several of us went in and got a bounce house for the kids to play on while we were over there...they had a blast! That night we went over to Eli's parents and hung out for a while. Mackenzie got loaded down from the bunny and Samuel really just enjoyed chewing on the plastic eggs.



We know that Easter isn't about the bunny, the eggs or the candy. It's about His sacrifice for our lives. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment