Wednesday, April 28, 2010

From Your Family With Admiration and Love

So I guess anybody who reads or follows this blog from time to time has probably figured out that I am married to the most beautiful, kind, and loving woman in the world. Megan you are our world. We love you sooooo much!! Our heavenly father has blessed our family with so much and you are nothing short of our biggest blessing. How does a man express his love to such a wonderful woman? I think that it starts with prayer. Every night, while on my hands and knees, I thank God for you. For everything you are and everything that you will be. You are truly a woman after His own heart and that shows every single day. Thank you for marrying me. I know that our children feel just as blessed. Whether it is the way they light up when you are around, the way that Samuel reaches out for you with that precious little grin, or the way that Mackenzie confides in you because she trust and loves no one more. There are so many things racing through my mind right now and you know that my fingers will never type fast enough to keep up :) The bottom line is that I just wanted to tell you how much we love you and that we are so proud of the beautiful wife and mother that you are. We love you mommy!! And I love you too sweetheart. Thank you for being you, and for loving us and God the way that you do. From your blessed husband and children.

Eli, Mackenzie, and Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment