Eli is still sick and in fact has more than "just" an upper respiratory infection. He went to the dr yesterday after being on antibiotics for a week and he said he has sinusites, acute bronchitis and pneumonia. Nice huh? He hasn't been running any fever or anything like that, but he has this cough that won't go away and he feels like he has a ton of bricks on his chest. Our doctor told him that he should be in the hospital, but went ahead and gave him some strong antibiotic shots as well as a steroid shot. He told him if he wasn't any better by Friday that he needs to call. Eli stayed home today to get some rest and I'm praying he feels better tomorrow. The last thing we need is him in the hospital, so please pray for him to recover.
Samuel and I met Kiley for lunch today at Jason's Deli and that was fun. Afterwards I dropped Samuel off at home and went and got my hair done. Tomorrow Kenz comes home and we are super excited to have her back home. I'm not sure what the plan is for the weekend, but we want to do something with the kids before she goes back to school Monday. I would like to go to the zoo, but I'm thinking that's just asking for punishment.
We hope everyone has enjoyed their break that gets one!

No comments:
Post a Comment