Sunday, March 28, 2010

6 month check-up

Since Samuel was sick when he turned 6 months old, I decided not to take him to get his shots. So, I finally took him this past Thursday and he had a really good check-up. He weighed in at a whopping 18.5 lbs and is 27in. long. My sweet baby is getting so big!! The only downside to the appointment is his head is too big. He is in the 105th percentile on his head size and the dr was a little concerned about this. As a result, we have to take him this next week to have a CT scan done to make sure there isn't any fluid on his brain. We know that he is just fine I mean...he is his father's son and if you haven't noticed...Eli has a big head. All the DeArmond boys have big heads. Please say a prayer for us...we trust in our Lord Jesus and we know that He is in control. I will update once we know the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment