Update (as of April 22):
Disregard anything in this post. I completely forgot to update about this little situation. I went to the dr and I am not pregnant. The good news is that I didn't have a miscarriage again...PRAISE GOD! My dr thinks my thyroid is off which is why I was 2 weeks late. I haven't gone to have the blood test done to check it, but I will soon. We know that in His perfect time we will be blessed with another baby.
I think most of our family knows now, so it's safe to post on here. Eli and I found out on Tuesday that we are expecting AGAIN!!! I know...we had the same reaction that most of you are having now as well. It took us 4 long hard years to be blessed with Samuel and we said we weren't going to wait long to have our next one. HOWEVER, we didn't think it would be this soon.
We are excited about the news and obviously a little nervous about having a newborn and a 13-14 month old. SCARY!! Mackenzie handled it really well and is so excited. She of course wants a sister, but as we know only God knows at this point. She is such an awesome big sister and Samuel's face lights up when she enters the room. He loves her to pieces and she feels the same about him. We know that the next one will be just the same way.
My estimation is that I'm about 5 weeks right now. We go to the dr on the 25th and that should be putting me around 8 weeks. We are praying that God keep us both healthy and well. Now that I know what to expect since after all it was only 5 months ago that my little guy was born, I'm praying that I can handle this pregnancy a little different.
Please keep us in your prayers...ESPECIALLY me!
No comments:
Post a Comment