We have been at the beach house since Thursday night. Our trip down was great and our time here so far has been a blast! Yesterday we got up and Kenz and I went to the beach for a little while. Then we went to Wal-Mart to get some stuff. After dinner, we went to Kemah Boardwalk which was sooo much fun!!! This might be a regular stop for us when we come down here because it was really neat. Today Kenz and I went shopping with Grandma and Grandad. I got a couple of things for the baby's room...a lighthouse and a sailboat plaque for his wall. I bought those at Coastal Creations which has some really cool stuff. While we were shopping, Eli and Isaac went fishing. Catch of the day...nothing. :( We ate dinner tonight and then the guys went fishing again.
Tomorrow is Father's Day! I am so thankful for my husband and the wonderful father that he is. I love you baby and am so proud to be your wife. Kenz is one lucky little girl to have you as a father and our little man will be just as lucky. Thank you for everything that you do and the man you are. God is doing amazing things in your life and I just feel so blessed to be a part of it. Happy Father's Day to all of the father's out there in our lives and thank you for everything that you do. We are going to eat at Michael Burger tomorrow evening and boy are we looking forward to it. That place is like a heart attack waiting to happen, but it's sooo good!!!
We haven't been to the island since this time last year. Things have been cleaned up really well since the hurricane, but there are still visible signs of devastation. The island will make a full recovery, but it's going to take time. We are leaving on Monday and have some stuff to take care of here at the house before we leave. We really aren't looking forward to heading home since it's probably going to be atleast another year before we come back down. If that's the case, then the next trip will include a new addition to the group which will be pretty fun!
We hope you guys have had a good weekend and I will post pics when we return.
No comments:
Post a Comment