Monday, June 22, 2009

Still Beachin'

We were supposed to be home by now, but decided to stay one more night. This is probably going to be our only vacation between now and when Samuel gets here. We probably won't be able to come down here until next summer. I would really like to stay one more night and come home on Wednesday, but I keep getting told it can't happen. I'm still working on trying to convince, but I don't think it's going to happen. : (

While we have been here we bought several new decorations for Samuel's room. We are going to add a couple of lighthouses to his room as well. It's going to be so much fun to decorate...just like decorating Mac's room was.

We hope everyone is having a good week and I promise I will post pics soon. I keep saying I'm going to put pictures up and just haven't. That will be my chore when we get back...as well as trying to finish up the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment