Sunday, June 28, 2009

Technology

I'm really upset about some camera issues we are having. Several years ago before we went on our sailing trip, we purchased our digital camera with the printer, etc. At the time the megapixel was high which of course it's not now. Anyway, we have the memory card with it and for whatever reason our memory card slot is jacked up. No matter what we do, it won't let us store photos to the card. The day after Thanksgiving this past year, I bought a new memory card thinking that's what the issue was. Nope...no clue. What I do know is I don't want to be dealing with this after munchkin gets here. Our camera stores 25 pictures on the internal memory and then I have to upload everything to the computer. Pain!

Yesterday on our errand excursion, we saw a couple of cameras at Sam's that we would like to have. One of them is a 14mp Kodak digital that's SUPER nice. The price isn't all that bad and it's a really nice camera.

The other item we need is a video camera. There are a few that I have seen that I really would like to have. However, yesterday at Sam's we found a Flip and it's really cool! Having the DVD burner on the computer we could save all of the videos to DVD. To have an actual "real" camcorder would be nice too, but this is a pretty cool little device.

Hopefully we can save enough pennies between now and October to be able to capture memories forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment