Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Return to Work

I returned to work yesterday...UNFORTUNATELY! It was not an easy morning for sure. I got up with Samuel at 5 and spent some time with him. Then I got Kenz & Eli up so Eli could get her off to school. While I was blow drying my hair...I lost it, when I put him in his carseat...I lost it. I got him over to Eli's mom and cuddled with him for a few minutes. When it was time to leave...I LOST IT! Eli's mom was so sweet and of course promised to take good care of him. She said she would call me and let me talk to him which she did.

My first day back was OK. It is a different office, different people...just a totally different atmosphere. The girls are nice which is good...I can't work in an unruly office. I'm really excited that I'm only working 3 days a week, so I can be home with the kids the other days.

Thank you Renee for taking care of him. There is no other place that we would want him to be unless I was home with him. We are so blessed to have you and appreciate everything that you do. Thank you for calling me and letting me talk to my little man also...it made my day!

We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment