Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rainy Day

I woke up not feeling so hot this morning. My throat was killing me and I had drainage. A few sinus pills later and I was feeling better.

Overall today has been a really good day! I haven't done a whole lot which is nice since it's my birthday. I've taken care of my guy, hung out with my sweet hubby, watched part of the Cowboy game before I took a snooze and we ate dinner. After we ate, I took a shower and we watched the race.

It feels like fall is in the air and I LOVE IT! I absolutely love this time of year. All the colors, pumpkins, football, weather...it's pure bliss! I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch in a couple of weeks.

Here's a little food for thought...Christmas is in 82 days!!! But no one's counting right?

No comments:

Post a Comment