Monday, October 26, 2009

Full Weekend

We were very busy this past weekend. Grab your popcorn because this is gonna be a long one.

Thursday, Samuel & I went to eat lunch with Ga-Ga. I meant to take some pictures of him at her office, but completely forgot. He thoroughly enjoyed his visit with everyone and really enjoyed seeing her. Afterwards we went to go pick up Kenz from Julie's mom. Kenz was sick again all last week with her asthma.

Friday she stayed home again to remain on breathing treatments, so we just hung out all day. Friday evening we needed to go run some errands, so the kids went to their Grandma's house. It was pouring down rain all day and it made it much easier for us to run in and out without having to drag them along as well. When we got over there to drop them off, Hannah was their picking up her "chitlins" as well. I haven't been able to get any pictures of Aunt Hannah with Samuel, so here is one now.

Luke & Elise both wanted to hold Samuel, so here are the pictures of them holding him for the first time.



On Saturday we pretty much chilled out the whole day. I worked on laundry, picked up the house a little...didn't do too much. Saturday evening we went to the pumpkin patch so Kenz could get one. Every year we go out there because they have a ton to choose from. With her dealing with her asthma we weren't sure how good of an idea it would be to go out there, but this is the only chance we had to go. Plus we wanted to get some pictures of the kids together. I think they turned out really cute!








On Sunday Emily was being christened at their church in Granbury. We didn't actually make it to the christening, but we went down there for lunch afterwards to visit with family. Samuel got to meet his Grandad for the first time and he even fed him his bottle. I think I was way more excited for my Dad to see him and meet him than Samuel was...he doesn't care who gives him the food he just wants it!

Samuel got to meet his cousin Emily for the first time as well. Ga-Ga bought them matching onesies and of course Jen and I saw a photo shoot opportunity. Here are some pictures from the photo op.


No comments:

Post a Comment