Sunday, October 11, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

Last night we went over to Eli's parents to celebrate several birthdays...Renee, Isaac, Eli and mine. To start the evening off, Mackenzie was trying to show us she knows how to do a cartwheel. She couldn't get her legs straight and kept falling. Eli was trying to teach her how to do a cartwheel. When I told him he couldn't do one, we went in the front yard so he could show me how to do one. Here is the result of his cartwheel.


We had a good time! Samuel was tortured by his cousins...just kidding! Luke & Elise loved being around him. If Elise could have gotten her hands on him, she would have tortured him. : )

Here are a few pictures from the evening. Sorry Aunt Hannah, I didn't get a picture of you with Samuel. I will...I PROMISE!



Happy Birthday to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment