Things have been relatively quiet the past few days...atleast on the home front.
We are doing well. In fact, my only complaint would be that Peanut has decided to take residence on my sciatic nerve. It's the most uncomfortable pain I have ever felt in my life. I know I know...I'm sure it's nothing compared to being in labor. However, right now it's misery! I must say though, if my little baby is comfortable he can stay there. I will endure whatever so he is comfy!
News flash...I felt the baby for the first time this past Saturday night. We were over at Eli's parents house and I felt the little flutter. I have felt it several times since then...I'm thrilled!
Work has been extremely busy! With the hail storm last week my life took a 180 and this is what I'm dealing with now. Fortunately we didn't have any damage to our house or cars, but there are a lot of our customers who weren't so lucky.
My wonderful husband has been taking great care of me. I couldn't ask for a better partner in crime...thank you baby for being so good to me. I love you!
Kenz is doing well! We have her this weekend for Easter and are really looking forward to it. She is doing really well in school and we couldn't be prouder of her. We love you baby girl!
Pretty boring around here...this weather is for the birds!
Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment