Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Update

I went to the dr today for my monthly check up. Baby is doing great!!! In fact, he wouldn't cooperate with the dr while she was trying to get a heart rate. She would catch it for a few seconds and then off he went. He has been really active the last couple of days, so that's probably why he wasn't willing to sit still for any length of time.

We go next month for our next sonogram. Let's pray there is more cooperation on that visit since we will "hopefully" find out what it is.

We finally got Mackenzie's room painted and are getting her moved to her new room. The next project once she is completely moved will be to paint the little one's room. God has blessed with a wonderful family! We are getting a really nice crib and hutch/dresser/changing table. I'm so excited to be getting it! We should have a freshly painted room and furniture by the middle of May if not before.

We have 24 weeks left until Peanut is here and I'm beginning to feel some pressure to get things done. I know call me crazy, but I am. I guess it's just my OCD coming out.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this weather! We love you and can't thank each of you enough for your prayers and kind gestures thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment