Over spring break, I took off a couple of days to hang out with Kenz. On Thursday, we just ran some errands and hung around the house. On Friday, we went to the zoo. Yes...we were one of the 118,000 people that attended the zoo over spring break. I figured I might as well take her while I'm feeling good because come June or July...no thank you! We arrived at the zoo around 11:30 and we were walking back to the car at 4:00. 45 minutes of that time was spent riding the miniature train from Forest Park to Trinity Park. I had always wanted to do that as a kid (if I did it...I don't remember it) So, that was fun! This picture is of Kenz on the train ride. I think this was the highlight of the day because we got to sit down!

On the baby front, we received our first set of onesies from Grandma and Grandad a few weeks ago. Here are some pics of these cute little things! As you can see, they are little boy ensembles, so hopefully they will be worn.

Today I had a baby shower for one of the girls in our church. She is having a baby girl. While we were at Target yesterday shopping for Baby Collier...I was going crazy looking at the adorable things for little ones!! I know it's like completely pointless for a newborn to have shoes, but they have the CUTEST little sandals for newborns. Since Peanut won't be here until October, sandals won't be ideal...but they are still extremely cute! Baby Sullivan might just have a pair...Aunt Megan is all over these cute shoes!
I am feeling good! I'm still napping on the weekends, but I'm able to stay up later at night. The only thing I'm battling right now is my back. It's on my left side and when I can, I will sit with a heating pad on it. Other than that...things are great! We are anxious to find out what we are having. It won't be until May and it seems sooo far away, but it's worth it! It's my understanding that it won't be long until I start feeling the baby move and I can't wait.
I will try to post more often so my posts aren't so long!
We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment