I heard from my dr's office yesterday in regards to my bloodwork. She started off by saying, "The good news is you don't have HIV, gonorrhea or syphillis"..Eli was thrilled! Then she said, "You are also immune to parvo, but your rhubella immunity is low" Ok...so apparantly my mother confused the dr's office with a vet when I was a child. At least that's what I thought at first. However, parvo is also known as "fifths" disease...or foot and mouth disease. It can be pretty dangerous if you are pregnant, so that's a good thing. My immunity to measles and mumps is low which basically means if I see someone with a rash...I need to run the other direction. That should be interesting! The best news of all...NO SELF INJECTIONS!!! Thank you Lord!
I have also been experiencing some excrutiating pains in my lower abdomen. I asked the nurse and she said it sounds like it's just everything stretching out and moving around. As uncomfortable as this can be at times, I thank God for this because it only means one thing...Peanut is getting bigger!
No comments:
Post a Comment