Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend update

So, the last 2 days have been relatively BORING!! Last night we were invited to eat dinner at Eli's parent house. Anytime someone is willing to cook me dinner...I'm there! So, we went over there and stayed for a while visiting. As usual we ran out of dog food, so we had to make a Wal-Mart run. Prior to leaving the house, I noticed Eli's jeans had a massive blow out on back the pocket. I mentioned that he might want to change jeans, but he didn't see the need. Okay...suit yourself! When we left from Howard & Renee's, the suggestion was made that we were just going to run to the "little" Wal-Mart and get the dog food. I said it didn't make sense to go pay $12.00 for a small bag of food, when we can go get a much bigger bag for a few dollars more at the "big" Wal-Mart. So, being the wise husband that he is he took my advice. Except as we were pulling in to the parking lot, he remembered he had the blowout. Of course I can't lift anything heavy, so he had to make a grand entrance into Wallie World showing his "skeebies" to all! Lesson to be learned from this....LISTEN TO YOUR WIFE BABY!!

Today I had lunch with the women in our Sunday school class. We had a lovely time chatting and getting to know each other a little better. It's always uplifting being surrounded by Godly women.

I then make a trek out to Sam's...I had a hanckering (is that a word) for some fruit! Upon arriving I also realized I was craving some croissants...man they are good!

I wish we had some of those firestarters because it's freezing cold outside and I love me a good ole' fire!!

Eli is playing his game, Kenz is playing with Ariel and I'm working on this.

Stay warm and cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment