Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First Official Post

We recently found out that we are EXPECTING, so I thought I would create this so distant family can see what's going on.

I went to the dr yesterday and we heard the heart beating at 164 beats per minute. I'm officially 8 weeks today and "Peanut" is doing well! I'm feeling ok as well...just pregnant. For those of you who have experienced this know exactly what I'm referring to. I think my favorite part is having an excuse to take a nap...not that I've ever really needed one before, but hey it sounds nice.

Tonight I came home and my sweet husband had the house cleaned...kitchen clean, floor swept, vacuuming done and dinner nearly ready to cook. In fact I didn't have to do anything. (I did take clean-up duty) It's so nice to have someone who is willing to help as I know so many people don't have this. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband and I couldn't ask for anyone else to be walking this journey with.

Well, it's getting close to my bedtime. Peanut and I must get our rest! I will do my best to keep updates on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment