So, aside from the pregnancy...have I mentioned that we have 8 bloodhound puppies that we need to get rid of? They are really cute, but the time has come for them to find new homes. First and foremost...our food bill has nearly doubled since they started eating puppy food. Second of all they are LOUD! Our neighbors are probably not impressed with us...but how could you be upset with something that looks like this

So, if anyone knows of someone looking for a puppy...please send them my way.
Please be in prayer for my bloodwork to come back with normal levels. I did some research on some medication I might have to take if it doesn't and can we say...self injection!!! Not cool! I have faith that everything will be okay. God has taken care of us up to this point and I know He will for the rest of the pregnancy.
Eli and I are having some trouble coming up with boy names. Mommy here is hooked on B names such as Brody, Brice, Blain, Brendan, Braydon and then I like Noah also. My husband seems to be hooked on Moses...WHAT?! I know that was my reaction also. So, any ideas would be much appreciated...atleast I can have some new names to throw his way as I won't let my kid have Moses as a name.
Well, it's really late (it's taken me a while to do this one since I started at 7 something and now it's 10:15) and I'm not sure how I'm functioning. Possibly by the randomness of this post it might be an indication it's time for Peanut and I to depart for the evening. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment