Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nothing Special

So, man...this is 2 nights in a row that I have been up pretty late. This is so not the norm, but I'll take it! It's nice to carry on a conversation with my husband for more than 2 hours before I'm sawin' logs!

We had a guy from Springtown come and buy one of the poochies tonight. I'm so thankful she is going to a wonderful home...Mr. Hicks is schooled with bloodhounds and wants to use her for search and rescue. We will miss this sweet girl!


So, I'm glad it's Friday tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to the weekend since we have Mackenzie. We don't really have any big plans for the weekend, but the house is too quiet when she's not here. I can only talk so much to make noise before Eli puts earplugs in! I have a lunch to attend with the women in my Sunday school class on Saturday afternoon, but other than that it will be domestic work. Our laundry is beginning to pile up, so I really need to get that under control. Hopefully we will have some people stopping by to take some puppies off our hands. We shall see though!

Well, so I don't ramble on like my last post I shall cut it off while I'm ahead. Have a Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment