Eli had surgery this morning to remove the stone. The stint that he's had in for 2 weeks was replaced with a new one so Dr S can pull it out on Monday in his office. Dr S was pleased with the results of the surgery and feels confident he was able to bust all of it up. Eli came through ok and as anticipated, is in excruciating pain right now. Hopefully some of that will let up in the next few days.
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for Eli and for us as a family. We love each and every one of you and your prayers have been felt.
We are one step closer baby...just a few more days and this will all be over with. I'm so proud of you! I'm so sorry you have suffered for so long with this, but I finally see light. I love you baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment