I took Addison in for a weight check last Friday which was her 1 month mark. My big girl weighed 7lbs. 15oz. I was a proud Mama...you never know how things are going when you are nursing. Speaking of nursing, that's going quite well. We are in our routine and she is doing really good. My baby girl is just the sweetest little thing. She is a cuddlebug! After she finishes eating, we snuggle for a while as she sleeps. Her favorite place to be is laying on my chest which I love. We are doing better with the bassinet. We placed a flat pillow in there and make it kinda like a bowl so she can't roll side to side. She's just a little diva and doesn't like anything that's not really cushy :)
Addison-
You have no idea how much you are loved my baby girl. Your Daddy and I are in complete awe of you. Your brother & sister love you so much as well. Your brother has figured out how to stop your swing and practically climb in to give you kisses now. Your sister just loves to sit and hold you, which you love. It melts my heart to see both of them with you and I can't wait to see how you interact with them as you get older. We love you and thank God for you sweet girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment