Things have been getting a little crazy around the DeArmond house lately. There is never enough time in the day to get things done these days....especially when you have kids.
We are winding up our summer visitation with Kenz. This week will be our last week. It's always hard on everyone when it comes to an end...Kenz wants our "normal" schedule to be like this all the time. She gets pretty sad when she goes back. We have had an action packed summer. There were days that we didn't do anything but play games or even sleep in. Gotta love those days! She starts back to school on the 23rd and will be in the 4th grade. My oh my...seriously where does the time go. My baby girl was 2 when Eli and I met. Geez!
Samuel is doing good. We made a trip to the dr yesterday because his reflux is back with a vengeance. His pedi put him on a medication and will re-evaluate him on his 1yr. check up. He's into EVERYTHING!!! I don't think it will be long before he is walking which is gonna make my life even more crazy. I wouldn't trade it for the world though.
So far so good with my pregnancy. I'm not able to wear my regular clothes anymore...well shirts I can, but pants no way. I've been feeling movement which is just crazy to me since the baby is like the size of a grape. I go back to the dr at the end of the month for my check-up. It's going to be a while before we find out what we are having, but I'm pretty sure it's a boy.
I really need to get better at blogging...I hardly have time to do all the laundry much less sit down and blog. I will work on it though. I lost my camera, so all the pictures we have been taking have been on the video camera . As soon as I upload them I will post some new pics of the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment