Saturday, August 14, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge & MagiQuest

This is our last weekend with Kenz before school starts and we wanted to do something fun with her. I made a list of 6 choices for her to pick from and she picked MagiQuest. Never heard of it...neither had we. Well, let me tell you my friends...it's SUPER cool. It's out at Great Wolf Lodge and this was our first trip out there. As we were pulling in Eli said going out there would probably make us want to stay a night there. After walking in to doors to the lodge...I would say yes I would really like to stay out there.

Ok...so MagiQuest is really neat. You have a wand that you buy and they activate it to play the game. Basically it's a scavenger hunt that takes you on all the floors of the hotel...8 floors that is. We didn't know this and little man was with us. So, Eli and Kenz would take the stairs because there were clues in the stairwells while Samuel and I would ride the elevator to whatever floor they were going to. That part not so cool, but the game itself is really neat. We weren't able to finish the game, so we will head back out there tomorrow.

Great Wolf Lodge is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination, but I definitely think it would be worth it for the experience. You can bring in your own food and every room has a fridge with a microwave. The food is RIDICULOUSLY priced out there so it's nice you can bring in your own food. It's something to see...that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment