Sunday, December 27, 2009

White Christmas

The news lady was reporting that we might see some snow flurries in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I would say that she missed it by a long shot! It snowed for probably 2 hours before it started accumulating. I don't think in all of my years living here I have seen anything like what came through here. It was UNBELIEVABLE!!! These are a few pics taken on our way over to Eli's grandmothers house.



Eli had to leave to take Kenz home before we started our annual chinese Christmas at his grandmother's house. Julie lives over by Eagle Mountain and his grandmother lives in North Richland Hills. What should have been about 20-30 minutes took him an hour and a half because the roads were so bad. Needless to say, he missed all of Christmas over there which was a bummer! Lord willing there will be next year baby! Oh and ask me why I took all of my daytime pictures of the snow on my cell phone...I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment