Monday, December 21, 2009

Busy weeks

We have been so busy these past few weeks I haven't had time to sit down and blog any. I sure have missed it because a lot has been happening. I can't believe Christmas is almost here! This year has flown by so quick!

We got the results back from the upper GI and they said he has "major" reflux. The recommendation has been to increase his Zantac which hasn't helped. I spoke with the dr's office this morning and they want to give it a few more days and if he still isn't showing any signs of improvement they want to see him next week. Please keep him in your prayers! It doesn't seem to bother him when he spits up, but my concern is any long term affects if we don't get to the bottom of it.

We had Christmas at Ga-Ga's the weekend before last...it was a BLAST! Kathy had our family photographer come in and get pictures of all the kids in matching pj's in front of her Christmas tree. They turned out soo good! We did an ornament exchange and set it up like you do with chinese Christmas...stealing from each other. It was sooo much fun! I think this might be the start to a new tradition. Kathy bought all the girls a really big gift this year and she purchased Kenz her Wii that she asked Santa to bring. She was over the moon about getting this...in fact she started crying she was so excited! Thank you Ga-Ga for the Wii...it has been a HUGE hit since.

I think we finally wrapped up all of our shopping. It's been much more of a challenge this year I think having little man here. Not that he requires a whole lot out of us, but it's much more difficult dragging him in and out the car when we have been so used to just getting out and running in. We wouldn't change it for the world though! I only have 3 more gifts to wrap and then I have some additional baking to get done before Thursday evening. By this time last year I was completely done, had all the baking complete and I was sitting back enjoying the spirit of the season.

We will celebrate with Eli's parents tomorrow night and then go to his grandmother's for Christmas eve. This year we only have Kenz until Christmas eve, so it will just be Eli, Samuel & I on Christmas day. These are the hard years for us when we don't have her on Christmas day, but it is what it is.

This Christmas season has flown by waayyy to fast for me this year. I will update later on with some pictures of the kiddos....how blessed we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment